Use the internet to make your phone calls cheaper!
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking is the use of voice over IP (VoIP) to facilitate the connection of a private branch exchange (PBX) to the Internet. This means that the internet replaces the conventional telephone trunk.
With SIP Trunking you can:
– Initiate and receive local calls
– Initiate and receive long-distance calls
– Make emergency calls (911)
– Access directory assistance
– Use fixed and mobile telephone sets
– Employ e-mail and texting
– Browse the Web
Let us cut your voice expenses up to 70% with SIP Trunks Hosted PBX! We provide industry experience and flexibility, plus feature-rich software, reliable network redundancy, and experienced customer support.
– Provides low-cost market entry for start-up businesses
– Enterprise and SMB customers (2 to 5000 extensions/ports)
– Class 5 features, plus full PBX functionality including ACD, Call Groups, Conferencing, Call Transfer, Call Park/Pickup, Intercom, web-based Attendant Console
– Landline replacement with full Class 5 features
– T1/T3 trunk replacement
– Gateway Trunking: includes Trunk Groups, 911, overflow to voicemail
– IP Address Trunking: traffic to/from an IP Address or Domain
– Integration with all major PBX manufacturers
In addition, Ghekko Networks saves you money on traditional voice and data products, offering switched and dedicated voice services, mpls, private lines and IP.
For our interconnect customers, we provide a competitive commission-based re-seller program.